WAIVER, RELEASE OF LIABILITY, AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
I am the Participant or parent or legal guardian of the before-mentioned Participant who has enrolled in Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC activities.
In return for the Participant being accepted into a program/activity being offered by Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC (“the Program”), I:
1. Acknowledge that I understand the nature of the Program and believe that the Participant is qualified and in proper physical condition to participate in the Program.
I further agree that if at any time, I or the Participant believe conditions to be unsafe with respect to the Participant’s physical condition, the equipment, or facilities,
it shall be My or the Participant’s responsibility to, and the Participant will, immediately discontinue participation in the Program.
2. Acknowledge that this is a program sponsored by Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC and as such, all applicable District regulations, policies, procedures,
and consequences will apply during the Participant’s participation in this program.
3. Accordingly, I hereby release Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC, together with its Board of Education, directors, officers, employees, volunteers,
and agents from all liability, claims, demands, losses, or damages arising out of Minor’s participation in the Program; and I further agree that if, despite this
release and waiver of liability agreement I, the Participant, or anyone on behalf of Participant or myself, makes a claim released in this agreement, I will indemnify
and hold harmless each entity and person released herein from any and all litigation expenses, attorney fees, loss, liability, damage, or
cost they may incur as the result of such claim.
4. Acknowledge that information about me or my child provided in this registration may be used by a Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC representative
or any individual or organization identified by Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC as needed in order to effectively execute this program.
5. Acknowledge that from time to time, a Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC representative may photograph or videotape my child while he/she is involved
in an Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC program or activity. These photographs or videotapes will solely be used by Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC
for the promotion and marketing of district programs and activities and will not be sold. I understand that it is my responsibility to notify
Austin Grandmaster Chess Academy LLC in writing if I do not wish to have my child photographed or videotaped.
6. Acknowledge that my child will not be allowed to leave the premises at any time without the presence of their parent/legal guardian.
I have read this agreement as well as all District regulations, policies, procedures, and consequences and fully understand its terms, and have voluntarily
entered into this agreement of my own free will based only upon the terms and conditions included herein.